Monday 11 October 2010

Welcome to my Michael Buble Tribute Blog

Thanks for stopping by. This blog has been designed to give various followers and friends an easy contact point for all the latest gigs and news.

First allow me to introduce myself to any newcomers.

My name is Gavin Newman and I currently perform a successful Michael Buble Tribute act here in the United Kingdom.

I am an experienced and professional performer with a passion for singing  to a live audience, having performed at weddings, corporate events, private functions and tribute nights up and down the country. The swing era is where my passion for singing lies along with the modern day swing of Michael Buble. Although I am a versatile vocalist singing music covering all genre's.

I also perform a past and present set which includes some of the greatest songs from Lionel Ritchie, Otis Redding, Stevie Wonder, Spandau Ballet and Ronan Keating and many more.

  • My Michael Buble Repertoire is ever growing and includes the following:- Hollywood • Cry me a river • All of me • Haven’t met you yet • All I do is dream of you • Hold on • You’re nobody till somebody loves you • Stardust • The best is yet to come • It had better be tonight • Me and Mrs Jones • Lost • Call me irresponsible • Everything • I’ve got the world on a string • That’s life • Stuck in the middle with you • Home • Feeling good • Save the last dance • How sweet it is • Moondance • For once in my life • Crazy little thing called love • Sway • Fever
  • My swing repertoire sample includes:- • Beyond the sea • Aint that a kick in the head • Memories are made of this • L.O.V.E • Everybody loves somebody • My way • Fly me to the moon • Mr Bojangles • That’s Amore • It had to be you • A wink and a smile • Mack the knife • Come fly with me • Strangers in the night • The lady is a tramp • Let there be love • Portrait of my love • Walk away
  • A sample from my past and present repertoire:- • Your song • Imagine • All night long • Sweet Caroline • Hello again • Sitting on the dock of the bay • If tomorrow never comes • Gold • Superstition • True• Up on the roof • My girl • The wonder of you • Saturday night at the movies.

Would also like to know what everyone's favourite Michael Buble track is and if there is any special memory that that song evokes for you.

Please feel free to check out my website and other social media links on the left hand side of the blog. Feel free to join any of the groups.

I will keep this blog updated regularly so please check back for more details .

Keep on Swinging
Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment